Motorcycle Sales Associate
Job Title:............................Motorcycle Sales Associate
Department: ......................Motorcycle Sales
Supervisor: ........................Sales Manager
Location:………………….. 13850 N Cave Creek Rd., Phoenix AZ 85022 www.buddystubbs.com
Pay: ...................................Salary + Commission / Full Time
Generates new sales leads and assists customers with their motorcycle sales questions potencially leading to the purchase of a new or pre-owed Harley-Davidson.
Promotes a positive experience for the customer through high quality, proactive sales techniques. Establish a buying time line and ask for the sale. Introduce customers to each dept. as required while utilizing the customer path. Provides prompt, dependable high quality service to (internal and external) customers. Maintain clean and efficient facilities.
Key Results Areas:
· Retail Sales Experience
· Customer Service
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Sell and deliver new and pre-owned motorcycles.
· Log potential leads into dealership’s customer relationship management system daily.
· Make a minimum of 10 prospecting contacts per day.
· Introduce customers to business office as needed.
· Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy.
· Motivate customers to purchase and be available when needed.
· Provide a detailed overview of the specific models to customers.
· Maintain showroom environment, including tagging and proper display of motorcycles.
· Maintain clean efficient facilities.
· Acquire product knowledge of competitive brands.
· Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, service to customers by using current pro-active feature benefits and sales techniques.
· Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
· Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
· Institute a feature/benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business using the C.U.S.T.O.M. Sales Process.
· Ensure cross sales of parts, accessories and general merchandise .
· Handle customers reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
· Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
· Maintain superior customer service behavior for all personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees and Dealer Principal(s).
· Remain current with all sales department training available by reviewing and completing Recongintion Programs, and other related training material.
· Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
· Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
· Demonstrate an interest in growing the sales business.
· Focus on quality.
· 2 + Years experience within a vehicle/motorcycle sales department.
· Knowledge and experience with sales of vehicle or motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
· Valid Arizona driver’s license.
· Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen
· The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
· Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push an 900+ lb. motorcycle.
· Ability to stand and walk the sales floor most of the day.
· Is potentially exposed to gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
· Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.