2020 Bike Week Bash Raffle Rules
2020 Buddy Stubbs Harley-Davidson® Sportster™ Raffle
Official Rules and Regulations
- Tickets are $10 each. An individual may purchase up to 25 tickets. Only 2000 total tickets will be printed. Proceeds benefit Phoenix Harley® Owners Group Charities, Inc.
- 5 finalists will be drawn at random on April 4th, 2020 during the 16th annual Bike Week Bash. All 5 will be provided with 1 key. No individual will be provided with more than 1 key regardless of how many tickets they purchased. One winner's key will start the engine of the Harley-Davidson® Sportster™.
- The raffle prize is a Harley-Davidson® Sportster™ Motorcycle. The motorcycle has an estimated value of $10,000 MSRP.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and a legal resident of the United States.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be made. Cash and credit cards accepted.
- The winner of the Sportster™ must be present to win at the time of the drawing which will occur on or about 7:00 PM on April 4th, 2020 at Buddy Stubbs Harley-Davidson®.
- Tickets will be sold through April 4th, 2020 at Buddy Stubbs Arizona Harley-Davidson® and through April 3rd, 2020 at Buddy Stubbs Anthem Harley-Davidson® and Buddy Stubbs Cave Creek Harley-Davidson®.
- The first ticket that is pulled where the individual ticket holder is not present to accept entry as a finalist will receive a $500 in-store gift card. They will be notified by the phone number and email address written on the raffle ticket.
- Buddy Stubbs Harley-Davidson® assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or non-delivered entries. Any mutilated, incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and shall be immediately disqualified.
- Buddy Stubbs Harley-Davidson® employees AND members of the charities and their families who benefit directly from Phoenix Harley® Owners Group Charities, Inc™ are not eligible to participate in the raffle.
- The winner of the drawing will be announced on stage at approximately 7:00 PM on April 4th, 2020 at Buddy Stubbs Arizona Harley-Davidson®.
- A driver's license or state issued photo identification must be presented before claiming this prize.
- The winner of the drawing is responsible for picking up/delivery of motorcycle. It will be available for pickup/delivery on or after Monday, April 6th, 2020.
- The motorcycle must be claimed within 30 days of notification. Should the motorcycle not be claimed by close of business on Monday May 4th, 2020, another winning ticket will be drawn.
- If the person with the winning raffle ticket rejects the prize, Buddy Stubbs Harley-Davidson® reserves the right, in its discretion, to either draw another ticket or sell the motorcycle.
- Retain your ticket stub with ticket number(s) as proof of your purchase of a raffle ticket. In the event of any dispute or controversy concerning the winner of the drawing, you will be required to produce the original ticket stub.
- The motorcycle will be transferred to the winner in "AS IS, WHERE IS" condition. Buddy Stubbs Arizona Harley-Davidson® accepts no liability or responsibility regarding the manufacturing or condition of the motorcycle. The winner will be entitled to the balance of the manufacturer's warranty.
- The winner is responsible for paying for freight, set-up, tax, license, title and doc fees.
- By participating in this raffle, all ticket purchasers and everyone named on a raffle ticket accept and agree (1) to be bound by all rules, limitations and restrictions set forth herein and (2) that their names and/or likenesses may be disclosed to and used by the news media and may otherwise be used by Buddy Stubbs Harley-Davidson® for publicity purposes in area newspapers or other media including television, radio, web and print.
- Purchasers, by participating (and the winner, by accepting the prize) release Buddy Stubbs Harley-Davidson® and their respective partners, vendors, agents, representatives, sponsors, service agencies and independent contractors, and each of their respective directors, officers, partners, employees and agents, including advertising and promoting agencies from any and liability with respect to participation in the raffle and possession or use of the motorcycle and also acknowledge that they did not receive any representations, warranties or guarantees from Buddy Stubbs Arizona Harley-Davidson® expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the motorcycle including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness.
- Void where prohibited.
- Taxes and IRS Rules: All winners shall be responsible for any and all federal, state and local income or excise taxes, fees, assessments and like charges associated with the prize. The winner shall also be responsible for any and all state or local license, title and registration fees associated with the motorcycle.
- Special Note: At the time of this printing, federal law requires that tax reporting on Fair Market Value of prize/merchandise won at the value of $600 or greater will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099-MISC. Federal and state withholding laws are subject to changes without notice. The withholding laws in effect at the time prizes are claimed will be followed. The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances to participate in raffles, lotteries or similar programs are not gifts and, therefore, the price of the entry does not qualify as a deductible charitable contribution.