Motorcycle Rentals Manager
Job Title:.............................Rentals Manager
Department:....................... Rental Department – Full time
Location:…………………....13850 N. Cave Creek Road, Phoenix, Arizona 85022
Pay Class / Full Time:........ Salary
Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle rental/sales to customers using current proactive sales techniques.
Key Results Areas:
· Customer Service and Satisfaction.
· Attain established sales quotas.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1) Rental/Sales Support
· Present product feature/benefits to customers.
· Discuss advantages of renting products before committing to a purchase.
· Maintain inventory control system using TSD rental software.
· Follow procedures and maintenance to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
· Submit appropriate monthly reports.
· Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of vehicles and additional rental items, including tagging and proper storage.
· Introduce new customers to sales department personnel in addition to personnel in all other departments, if customer desires to purchase a motorcycle.
· Maintain updated customer mailing list.
· Ensure orientation ride, inspection and vehicle delivery policies and procedures are followed.
· Responsible for reviewing components and functionality of motorcycle controls with rental customer(s).
· Conduct post inspection on each rental motorcycle.
2) Customer Service
· Assist in maintaining above average CSI scores.
· Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner. (10 ft. rule)
· Handle telephone transactions quickly and courteously.
· Ensure customers are qualified to rent a motorcycle.
· Follow procedures so that all customers receive consistent treatment.
· Ensure cross sales.
· Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude.
· Maintain a customer follow-up system.
3) Other Duties
· Manage rental fleet.
· Manage all rental department agents and schedule.
· Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
· Model superior customer service behavior to all personnel.
· Remain current with all Rentals/Sales Department training available by reviewing tapes and attending seminars, workshops, and other related training programs.
· Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
· Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
· Meet or exceed working expectations at all times.
· Demonstrate an interest in growing the vehicle rental/sales business.
· Focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
· Rental agent experience, proficient with TSD rental software.
· Valid motorcycle endorsement.
· At least 21 years of age.
· Acceptable MVD driving record for insurance requirements.
· 2-5 years of progressive experience within customer service preferred.
· Must possess intermediate level computer skills.
· Knowledge and experience with Harley-Davidson motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them (Within 90days)
· Ability to accept and follow directions.
· Demonstrated willingness to work flexible hours.
· Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
· Requires the ability to balance and push a heavyweight motorcycle.
· Frequently works on a computer or doing other “close vision” work.
· Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.